This section will give you a peek inside this season’s must have pieces, behind the scenes photos, sales, wish lists, fashion muses, accesories, wardrobe building, a little bit of direction with shopping and so much more!
Some of the top fashion styles are:
1995 Kate Moss in Calvin Klein, Umma Thurman in Prada, Jennifer Lopez in Versace, Halle Berry in Elie Saab, 2008 Sarah Jessica Parker in Vivenne Westwood, 2009 First Lady Michelle Obama in Jason Wu, Beyonce at the Met Gala (any year) and2016 Rihanna in Alexandre Vauthier, Kim Kardashian West in Cavalli
Personal style should be based on what is most flattering for your body type. Whether you’re a minimalist, print lover or in between you’ll find something here that resonates with you.
When you think of Boho you think 1970s.
- Celebrities to watch: Halle Berry, Solange
- Stores:Coach, Urban Outfitters, Macy’s
- Ideal clothing: prints, maxi dress, Uggs, flats
- Celebrities to Watch: Kate Moss, Audrey Hepburn, Reese Witherspoon, Charlotte (Sex and the City)
- Stores: Tory Burch, La Perla, J.Crew, Nine West
- Ideal clothing: Burberry trench
- Celebrities to Watch: JEnnifer Lopez, Samantha (Sex and the City)
- Stores: Victoria’s Secret, Zara
- Ideal Clothing: Pencil Skirts, V-necks
- Celebrities to watch: Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Serena Williams
- Stores: Gap, Coach, Adidas
- Ideal clothing: trackshuits, gym shoes, crocs, sweats